LOA SWIM //

4:43 PM

Happy Fri-Yay babes!
I hope you all are doing fab & I am so sorry for the lack of posts! Been so so busy and finally have some time to post some fun blog posts!
I know Christmas is coming around the corner and it's always hard to shop for girls.. cause we all are so picky and like so many different things. Honestly if there's a girl in your life who is obsessed with bikinis/swimwear (like me haha) then this is the perfect post for you! Whether it be your mom, sister, friend, girlfriend/wife, etc. this is open for my ladies out there! Or if there's any guys reading this... haha.
I was lucky enough to recieve this gorgeous, high-quality and comfy swimsuit/bikini that I fell in love with before putting it on, but even more after wearing it!
It is from LOA SWIM. I got the Amelia Top in Nude Snake and the Zoey Bottoms in Nude Snake.




















Remember to follow me around:



Also check out LOA SWIM on Instagram

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments