Valentine's Day Makeup Look!

3:58 PM

Good afternoon lovelies! I'm excited to share this pic-tutorial I put together and created for this coming Saturday for Valentine's Day! It's more of a glam and lowly look but you can tweak it to your liking. Enjoy xx


First prime your eyelids- unused urban decay primer potion.

Then I used the 3rd to last shade (M3) from Smashbox Full Exposure palette 
In my crease with a blending brush & did the windshield wiper technique.
Then do darken up the crease gradually I used M2- same brush & technique but mainly outer-V
Then M1 I used a finishing crease brush in the outer-v to smoke it out-
Also can add on bottom lash line too.
Now to highlight the brow bone- skimp from the urban decay naked 2 basics w/ a flat shadow brush.
Now back to the Smashbox palette- use S4 on the lid & inner-corner tear duct w/ flat eyeshadow brush.
Eyelash time! First comb through your lashes, then curl them and give a few pumps to them. *Do NOT curl lashes AFTER mascara*
Then use any mascara(s) you want! I first use 1 coat of the loreal telescopic then the rest with Benefits They're Real mascara.
Foundation & powder! I dampen my beauty blender, then a couple spiritz of my cover girl 3-in-1 foundation (shade 845 warm beige), blend all over face. Then I get my Rimmel stay matte powder (004 sandstorm) and use a powder brush and mattify my face.
Now tame those brows ladies! I come through them then do SHORT strokes of my eyebrow pencil (too dark for my hair color)- Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in 002 hazel. Then brush/blend with an angled brush.
Highlight! Concealer that's light helps- 2 shades lighter than skin! Under eyes, bridge of nose, middle of forehead, chin & Cupid's bow. Maybelline instant age rewind (210 fair Clair)
Use your beauty blender or brush to blend in- stipple motions.
Bronze baby! I used Victoria's Secret baked mineral bronzing powder-goddess. & loreal glam bronze- matte bronze 947. Brushes: finishing contour, precision sweep & a dense fluffy brush (from vs)
Then do blush- I chose a deep rose: Mac pinch me & finish with a setting spray!

Now lips! 
No flash
With flash.
Left to right: macs creamsheen- creme d'nude,  Victoria's Secret lipgloss- shine drama -infinite, revlon butter 047 pink lemonade, macs creamsheen- sweet&sour, Bobbi Brown- wild rose 26, Sephora brand- R33 unfaithful- cream, NYX lip liner pencil- 845 hot pink, Chanel- rouge coco 19 Gabrielle.

I ended up wearing the pink lemonade for the day so it wasn't as dramatic buy for v-day/night do whatever makes you comfortable and confident! 


Thank you! Remember to leave comments & follow me:
Twitter: Cierramais
Instagram: Cierradrew
Pinterest: Cierra Mais

Tweet & tag me in your Valentine's Day makeup looks & outfits! Xx


































You Might Also Like

0 comments