L'OREAL Paris: Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream- shade Medium

2:53 PM

Hello boos!

I tried out this bb cream that I've heard so many raves about! And let me tell you right off the bat.. IM IN LOVE!
It says it's supposed to prime(smooth skins texture),Corrects(even looking complexion), Hydrates(all day moisture), & Perfects(hide imperfections). And it does all of those 4 things!
The shade I got is 814 Medium.
It's lasted all day for me, and I've been running around the house. I don't believe it has SPF; doesn't say anything related on the tube.
I've tried out the cover girl & maybelline BB creams before and they were oily for me and this is liquidy but it's white with speckles then you warm it up by rubbing it between your fingers and you get the color (whatever shade you buy). I just applied it with my fingers instead of a beauty blender or brush. And my skin type is oily to normal. I would definitely recommend this to any skin type! If you do have dry skin then maybe use an actual primer/moisturizer or something before. Hope you all enjoy, now going to stop the rambling and show pictures!

These pictures are the BB cream alone (no powder, bronzer, etc)
I have a little blemish right here ^ not noticeable in person.
Gives a nice flow to your skin! Perfect alternative to foundation for the summer time!☀️
Now here's photos with added powder (Rimmel stay matte) & urban decay bronzer:
This retails for about $10 at Ulta (where I purchased mine).
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4480171

Have a lovely day! Xoxo






You Might Also Like

0 comments