Arad Denim Boutique

11:50 AM

Hey once again ladies! I bought some shorts from http://www.araddenim.com

They also have an etsy shop as well!
It's amazing Levi quality shorts, all the way from simple & clean cut to distressed and sexy! I love all the different styles I wish I could buy them all!
I have 2 different styles:
1st style- http://www.araddenim.com/light-wash-weekend-shorts/

2nd- http://www.araddenim.com/marbled-320-shorts/

Both of mine are in women's 0, my waist is 24" , hips 32"  and I'm 5'3".

I would DEFINITELY recommend this brand/store to everyone! They also sell tops, jewelry, outerwear & swim!
Enjoy! 


This look is great for music festivals or a day at the beach! Very casual but cute! You can also pair it with a nice light eyelet sweater to cover up! Bandeau is from agaci & sweater is from target!

This look is great for date night that's more on the fun/sexy side! Or even girls might out on the town or going clubbing! Top & shoes are from charolette russe!

This look is perfect for a nice lunch date! Or even can be a casual everyday spring/summer outfit! It can look cute with sandals as well! Or heels to dress it even more up other than wedges!
The top is from The Rage! & shoes from charolette russe!

This look is amazing for when it's really hot out! Or any outdoor activities! Top is from The Garage, shoes are both Steven madden/Madden girl, bracelet is from Uoionline, and then my watch from Michael Kors!


I hope you all enjoyed! Any questions just ask! Twitter: cierramais & Instagram: cierradrew












You Might Also Like

0 comments