Bikini Weather in January?! //

12:45 PM



Hello babes!
I hope you're having a lovely start to your new year & it's almost the weekend so be happy! The weather here in LA has been so bi-polar; literally one day it's sunny and 75F and the next it is like rainy and 50F like make up your mind California! The other day was literally so nice from leaving very cold Texas and getting back to the warm LA weather when it was actually "hot" and felt so nice to be out in the sun for a bit. Perfect opportunity to snap some photos in my new bikini from Revel Rey Swim. It was absolutely lovely out and getting sun kissed was the perfect aspect during my mini photo-shoot.

Bikini Top- Revel Purple Zebra/White Reversible Top / Bikini Bottoms- Revel Orange Ombre/White Reversible Bottom

I also want to do a lot more traveling this year, so where are some places I should visit? And if you all have travel plans let me know where those places are that you're visiting, would be fun to know!






Remember to follow me around:


xx

Also check out Revel Rey on IG


You Might Also Like

0 comments