NorthWest Cartel Swim-

7:10 PM

Hello babes!
Once again... I have swimwear to show you. I know what you're thinking, "Cierra how many swimsuits could you possibly own?!". I indeed have an obsession with swimsuits if that's the answer you're looking for! This bikini that I have today is from NorthWest Cartel. It is a brand based out in Australia. I am absolutely in love with all their bikinis that they have to offer. My favorite, which is the one I recieved is the Wineglass collection. The top is the WINEGLASS- Bralette Top. And the bottoms are the WINEGLASS- Skinny Brief. I got mine in the size small. It does run under AUS sizing, as I'm usally a US 4, so I knew I am a AUS 8. I would definitely recommend this brand to bikini and swimsuit lovers as they're amazing quality, but also very trendy with the prints, colors and styles!








Remember to follow me around:


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments