OSEA- Vegan Skincare

3:15 PM

Hello babes!
Today I have an exciting post that includes vegan, biodegradable, and non-animal testing skin care products! This company is based in Malibu, CA called OSEA .
They offer a wide range of skin and body care that is literally perfection to the skin. Everything left my skin feeling so soft, baby smooth and also a refreshing sensation all day long. I received three products in which I will mention each. Their story and the company's upbringing is incredible, you can read more here. Let's get on with this post because I know you'll want to try these products out ASAP! I definitely recommend everything I received.




First off is the Ocean Cleanser. This was such a lightweight, refreshing, clean face wash/cleanser. My face felt as if all the pollutants were dragged out of my pores and face to a rejuvenated face.

Secondly, is the Essential Hydrating Oil. This is so simple; all you do is roll about 5-7 strokes on your face (in which I blended in, but my skin absorbed it immediately). It is perfect for aging, dry or even sun-damaged skin. So definitely perfect for the Summer time but also those who are wanting to eliminate the fine lines/wrinkles.

Last, we have the Atmosphere Protection Cream. This cream/moisturizer is a feather-weight day or night moisturizer. In which it hydrates the skin, but also protects the skin from environmental damages. An amazing thing about this product is that it leaves a matte, silky-finish to the skin and that you can also use it as a base for your foundation/makeup.



Remember to follow me around:



xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand before! I love the sound of the protection cream, as someone with oily skin I'm always on the look out for mattifying products!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitley try them out! I have oily skin as well and it's amazing!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps Bianca 140 Nude
    Christian Louboutin Black Bianca 140 Pumps
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Black Patent Leather Red Toes
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete