Healthy Breaky- Oatmeal Banana Pancakes

1:40 PM

Me and my boyfriend have been on a health kick recently, and as much as I love my pancakes we have come up with a healthy alternative.
There is a minimal amount of ingredients and procedures, as it's very simple..even I can make it haha.
The ingredients are:

1/2 To a full banana
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup of oats
Coconut oil, but you could use butter
Fruit & sweetener if desired

Hope you enjoy this recipe, and if you try it out let me know in the comments below!























Follow me around:

Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Those sound so yummy! I love oatmeal anything, I'll definitely have to remember this one :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delish! Let me know how they go!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds healthy and delish! I must try this when I am craving something sweet for the mornings :) -Maireem


    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! Great blog post girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!

      xx

      http://cierramais.blogspot.com/

      Delete