Summer Berry Makeup8:34 AM
Good afternoon babes! Still here in the UK but sadly leaving next Monday to head back to LA. It's bittersweet but just wishing my boyfriend was done with his work here so he could come back with me to help and be by my side when moving into my new apartment and to just be with me. Okay enough of my pity party, let's get on with the makeup look!
This is a makeup look for those girls (or maybe even some boys) that love their dark vampy/berry lippy's and still want to rock them in the warmer seasons.
- I used my Smashbox Cosmetics-Full Exposure Palette (shades: M2-Crease, M4-Brow Highlight, M3-Inner crease, & S3-Lid).
- NYX brow pencil (Shade: Taupe & set with a clear gel).
- Mascara- Loreal Telescopic (gold tube- blackest black).
- Foundation: Covergirl 3-in-1 (Shade: 845 Warm Beige).
- Concealer/Highlight: Maybelline Age Rewind (Shade: Fair Clair), added it under eyes, bridge of nose, middle of forehead, chin & cupids bow).
- Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte (Shade: Sandstorm).
- Bronzer: Victoria's Secret Baked Bronzer (Shade: Goddess).
- Blush: NYX (Shade: Terra Cotta)- Adds a bit of highlight/bronze as well... wanted super glowy look.
- Highlight: Actually used an eyeshadow for this from my Smashbox palette, (Shade: S4), dapped up in a C formation on cheekbones and temples by eyes with my finger.
- Setting Spray: Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray.
- Lipstick: Bite Cosmetics Matte Creme Lip Crayon (Shade: Aubergine)... if you have a lip liner for this that would be PERFECT.
Hope you enjoyed this post! It's one of my fav looks for day & night.
Follow me around:
Business Inquiries: Cierramais@gmail.com
If you have any questions/requests feel free to comment down below or message me on any of my social media!