Mineralogie- Review/Impression + Final Look

5:26 PM

Hello lovelies!


Long time no see, sorry been busy with school and then traveling!
I was recently asked to try out these various products by Mineralogie-
http://www.mineralogiemakeup.com

Above I listed the website- you can find all the products I have and much more! 

Firstly the company/brand is that everything is a 100% mineral makeup product. Everything is completely natural which is hard to find and the fact that it lasts all day long and is good quality and pigmented is a HUGE bonus. I want to get this out of the way because I'm so eager and don't want to drag it on,
I absolutely love this brand and the products. I would 100000% recommend this company to everyone and anyone. Perfect for sensitive skin, and it's sheer to complete coverage items! 
Now let's take a look at the items I received!

BB Créme- Skin Perfector (shade medium)

*Matte finish- Not oily or runny consistency (perfect for people with oily skin like me).

*Light to medium coverage.
Pressed Mineral Bronzer (shade- Barcelona Bronze)

*Matte with gold shimmer finish.

*Perfect for that beachy/bronzy glow for Summer time.

*Easy to blend.

Brow Powder (shade- blonde).

*Might seem too dark for "blonde" but in natural light it evens out. Also you want your brows to be 2 shades darker than your hair color.

*A little goes a long way.

*Blendable w/ angled brush them an eyebrow brush to blend out evenly then set with brow gel.

Final:

*****I have 2 lipsticks still left to review & post about for THIS brand as well, stay tuned!****

Hope you enjoyed!

Remember to follow me on my social media accounts:

Instagram: cierradrew
Twitter: Cierramais
Pinterest: Cierra Mais














You Might Also Like

0 comments