Valentine's Day Outfits! Xoxo

3:21 PM

Happy almost Valentine's Day everyone!

I thought it would cool if I were to do some v-day posts! The first one is the outfit ideas! I'm still visiting fam in Dallas so I don't have all my clothes but I'm working with what I brought & bought while here! (Btw, I'll be back in LA this Saturday... V-day!).
Let's get started,

1.)|  Deep Red |
 •Top- online botique (Christmas gift)
   Bottom- Charlotte Russe  
   Shoes-Charlotte Russe  

2.) | Black Heart |
 •Top- Charlotte Russe 
   Bottom- Charlotte Russe 
   Shoes-Charlotte Russe 
Love the cuts on the bottom of both the back & front!

3.) | Californian Valentine |
 •Top- Agaci
   Bottom- Agaci
   Shoes- Khols

4.) | Black&White |
 •Top- bodysuit from Charlotte Russe
   Bottom- Charlotte Russe 
   Shoes- Khols 
This dainty sweetheart mesh body suit is a sexy piece but modest. 

Hope you all enjoyed, I'll be posting a makeup look as well asap! Xx
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: cierradrew










 








You Might Also Like

0 comments