{ Falling for Coffee }

8:50 AM

Ever wake up in the mood to go and try something new at your nearby coffee shop?
Well for me, today was definitely one of those mornings! I went to my Peet's Coffee & Tea next door to my apartments and was just going to get a typical vanilla latte or an iced caramel macchiato, BUT.... I got the seasonal Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte...  PURE HEAVENLY DELISH. It has just the right hints of cinnamon- not too much and not too little. The hazelnut gives it that creamy, kinda smokey taste to it to even out the spice from the cinnamon. It literally tastes like Christmas in a cup. Definitely one of my fav's now! So go and try it at your nearest Peet's Coffee! Hope you all are having a fantastic Wednesday morning as well! xoxo




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Ciara!
    I totally wish I was a 'try a new type of coffee' girl but i'm just too stuck in my ways! I do however LOVE fall/christmas coffee, my fave has to be Gingerbread latte!
    Jessica x
    www.jembubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete