Kick Ass with TEA RIOT //

4:43 PM


I have been given the chance to collaborate with an amazing tea company based in Venice, California called TEA RIOT. They bring together the combo of tea and juice in one. Along with it all it is indeed organic and has no processed ingredients nor cane sugar. Also the plus side is if you want to still get energy without the jitters & crashes also with the equivalence of an espresso then this is your jam! Honestly these bad boys are amazing and I am a coffee drinker, like my blood is made of coffee I swear and these have deffo changed my mindset for a little something different!


Hibiscus Glow

Greens Lift

Lemon Splash

Matcha Rise


Cider Kick





Remember to follow me around:


Also check out TEA RIOT on Instagram


xx






You Might Also Like

0 comments