Year Of Ours //

3:58 PM


Happy Thursday babes!
I hope all are doing well, I am not doing 100% but I am getting through my problem and I will be A-Okay! I am honestly so excited that Christmas is THREE days away! Like what?! December honestly just flew by, better yet 2016 flew by! It has been feeling like winter here in LA with all the rain, clouds and a bit of a chill going on. 

I have found the cutest company called Year Of Ours. Who was oh so lovely to gift me with the MOST ADORABLE set. It can be used to workout in but also wear as an outfit. I am in absolute love with it as it is so comfy, but it is also very trendy looking! I got the Open Back Sports Bra- Navy/Tan & Moto Legging- Navy/Tan

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas & Happy New Year! 







Remember to follow me around:


xx











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the high neck on that sports bra!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete