In Need of Spring/Summer Clothing!

5:44 PM

Good evening babes! I know I haven't done a proper post in a few days (just don't have any content.. oops). I definitely am in the blogging and vlogging mood and mind set at the moment and hope it stays that way. 
I'm currently on the lookout for cute and affordable spring/summer pieces for my wardrobe. I went to Urban Outfitters yesterday to look at some of their high waist shorts (because I don't have many that fit me properly... booty probs haha. But I did find a pair that we're good for everyday looks which are the ones in the photo(s). I also fell in love with the Calvin Klein crop top and hoodie as they're SO soft but also stylish... win win there eh! But if any of you know of any stores/websites that have any amazing pieces at the moment please comment down below or let me know on my social media (which will also be down below). 
Thanks loves!






Remember to follow me around:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. yes love that crop!
    happy shopping

    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to find your high-waist shorts! I know how difficult it can be as I haven't been able to find any that fit me properly either!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete