Homemade Pizzas With My Boyfriend!

8:15 AM


So this post is something I've never really done before on my blog. It's a post & photos of me & my boyfriend making homemade pizzas (even homemade dough)!

My cheeky Oliver did this when I left to go get something real quick,

Now it's time to knead the dough.. He mainly did all of it because it's TIRING!

Oliver being cute once again ❤️

Now for the toppings!
We had onions, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, peppers, other cheeses, sliced Italian meat, broccoli & spinach.

Now to actually make the pizzas,

First is the Margherita pizza,
We put it in a frying pan on the stove first to get the dough cooking & the ingredients. Then we put them into the oven to thoroughly cook all the way through faster!

Then here is the veggie pizza w/ goat cheese.

Then the sliced Italian meats w/ peppers & mozzarella cheese!




Hope you enjoyed this post! It's something different, but if you want more posts like this let me know! Also remember to leave me feedback & requests!

Follow me around:

Instagram: @Cierradrew

Twitter: CierraMais

Pinterest: Cierramais



Xx





















You Might Also Like

0 comments