Victorias Secret Angel/Model makeup

4:09 PM

Long time no talk! Sorry for not posting in over a month, been hectic with school and life in general. I hope you all are doing fabulous and mid-terms are coming up so I wish you all the best of luck with those! I put together a little look that inspired me by the victorias secret angel/models!


Let's start with the eyes:
I used 3 different palettes but you can use any similar shades/colors of your preference or for price wise.

In the crease I used M2 from the smashbox full exposure palette.

Then outer V I used M6 from the same palette.

All over the lid I used S3 from the smashbox full exposure palette, then on the outer half of lid I used light strokes of the shade Trick from the UB naked 3 palette. 

Brow highlight: M4 from smashbox full exposure palette.

Inner corner/tear duct: no name given but it's a shimmery gold/champagne color from the Stila-complete day to night look |the talking palette~patent pending|

Brows: Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in shade: 002 Hazel.

Eyelashes: Loreal telescopic mascara (original gold tube) in blackest black. More natural look- could use brown mascara.

Face:
Foundation: Covergirl 3-in-one foundation |shade: 845 warm beige|

Powder: Rimmel stay matte pressed powder  |shade: 004 Sandstorm|

Bronzer: Victorias Secret (thought I would throw a VS product in here!) |baked mineral bronzer- goddess | bronze temples, nose, jawline & cheekbones.

Blush- NYX blush |shade- pb27 summer peach|

Highlight: Maybelline instant age rewind concealer- |shade- 210 fair clair| & the gold/champagne shimmer eheshadow lightly swooshed onto cheekbones.

Lips: NYX butter gloss in shade: BLG02 Eclair

Finished it all up with nyx matte setting spray. Use could use a Dewey finishing spray for a more natural/glowing look but I have oily skin.


Smashbox full exposure palette (can be found anywhere online) (ulta/sephora).

Stila palette- have had this for ages so sorry don't know where it's from.

Urban decay- naked 3 palette.





















You Might Also Like

0 comments